Protecting What You Value Most

Previous Orders For Custody, Visitation And Child Support

Once child custody, visitation, and child support have been determined, whether through an agreement of the parents or by determination of the court, circumstances can change. In those situations, a modification of terms may be necessary. If you need help modifying an existing order, or if you wish to contest a proposed revision of a custody or support order, the attorneys at Travers & Travers understand and are experienced to handle custody and visitation modification issues for you.

Contact Your Katy Family Law Firm

Our family of attorneys is ready to help your family with issues involved in addressing modifications to existing custody, visitation and child support orders. Please call our office at 281-492-2166 to make an appointment or use our online form.