Travers & Travers

Posts tagged "Spousal Support"

What if I can't pay child support due to the government shutdown?

As the second month of the partial government shutdown begins, the financial predicament of income-less federal employees is becoming increasingly dire. Most Americans have less than $400 saved up for a rainy day, so getting by on no income is an extraordinarily difficult endeavor.

Email Us For A Response

Schedule A Consultation With An Attorney

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Travers & Travers
20501 Katy Freeway
Suite 124
Katy, TX 77450

Phone: 832-391-8824
Fax: 281-492-8587
Katy Law Office Map